PR-1440 Class is an aircraft integral fuel tank sealant. It has service temperature range from -65°F (-54°C) to 250°F (121°C), with this intermittent excursions up to 275° (135°C). This material is designed for brush sealing of fasteners in fuel tanks and other aircraft fuselage sealing applications. The cured sealant maintains excellent elastomeric properties after prolonged exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas.
PR-1440 Class A is a two-part, manganese dioxide cured polysulfide compound. The uncured material is suitable for application by brush in thickness up to 25 mils. It cures at room temperature to form a resilient sealant having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates.
- 199-05-044/95 – Type II Class A-1/2 – AGUSTA
- AMS-S-8802 – Type 2 Class A-1
- AMS-S-8802 – Type 2 Class A-1/2
- AMS-S-8802 – Type 2 Class A-2
- BPS 299-947-074 – Type 1 Class A – BELL HELICOPTER
- CMNP021 – Type I, Class A-1 – CESSNA AIRCRAFT COMPANY
- CMNP021 – Type I, Class A-1/2 – CESSNA AIRCRAFT COMPANY
- CMNP021 – Type I, Class A-2 – CESSNA AIRCRAFT COMPANY
- HMS 16-1097 – Type II Class A-1 – BOEING HELICOPTER
- HMS 16-1097 – Type II Class A-1/2 – BOEING HELICOPTER
- HMS 20-2159 – Type I, FORM 2 – HUGHES AIRCRAFT COMPANY