PR-1422 Class B is an aircraft integral fuel tank sealant. It has a service range from -65F (-54°C) to 250°F (121°C), with intermittent excursions up to 275°F (135°C). This material is designed for fillet sealing fuel tanks and other aircraft fuselage sealing applications. The cured sealant maintains excellent elastomeric properties after prolonged exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas.
PR-1422 Class B is a two-part, dichromate cured poly-sulfide compound. The uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula. It cures at room temperature to form resilient sealant having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates.
- * Below is a partial specification list – for additional information – contact AerospaceSealantsInfo@ppg.com
- AIMS 04-05-001 – H – AIRBUS
- AIMS 04-05-002 – H – AIRBUS
- AMS-S-8802 – Type 1 Class B-1/2
- AMS-S-8802 – Type 1 Class B-2
- CMS-SL-103 – Class B Grade 1/2 – COMAC
- CMS-SL-103 – Class B Grade 2 – COMAC
- DHMS-S3.01 – TYPE I CLASS B-1/2 – DE HAVILLAND INC.
- DHMS-S301 – Type I Class B-1/2 – DE HAVILLAND INC.
- DHMS-S301 – Type I Class B-2 – DE HAVILLAND INC.
- DMQR 1150 – Class B-6 – BOEING LONG BEACH
- DMS 2082 – Grade 1 AND Grade 2 Class B-1/2 – BOEING LONG BEACH
- DMS 2082 – Grade 1 AND Grade 2 Class B-2 – BOEING LONG BEACH
- HMS 20-1108 – Type II – HUGHES AIRCRAFT COMPANY