CEE-BEE A-952 is a solvent type remover for corrosion inhibiting compounds.
- Slow evaporation.
- Excellent solvency for removing corrosion inhibiting compounds and temporary coatings, as well as for grease and greasy soils.
- Safe for use on most surfaces when used as directed.
- Effectively removes adhesives from all surfaces.
- Low vapor toxicity. Safer than methyl ethyl ketone (MEK), toluene or xylene.
- Safer than the halogenated solvents. This product will not damage the earth’s ozone layer.
- Contains no phenolics, cyanides, nitrates, heavy metal salts, or hazardous solvents.
- This product does not contain methylene chloride or any other halogenated solvent.
Specifications and Approvals
- AMS 1526B
- BOEING D6-17487 REV. T
- BOEING D6-7127 REV. P
- ASSIGNED DOUGLAS DPM 6561
- GOODRICH CORP. (WHEEL AND BRAKES)