AeroShell Grease 6 is a general purpose grease composed of a mineral oil thickened with Microgel®, possessing good all-round properties within a limited range. It is inhibited against oxidation and corrosion and has good water resistance and low noise capability.
The useful operating temperature range is –40 C to +121 C.
- AeroShell Grease 6 is a general purpose airframe grease for use in antifriction bearings, gearboxes and plain bearings within the temperature range of –40 C to +121 C.
Specifications and Approvals
- U.S. : Approved MIL-PRF-24139A, Meets MIL-G-7711A (Obsolete)
- British : Approved DEF STAN 91-12
- French : Equivalent DCSEA 382/A
- NATO Code : G-382
- Joint Service Designation : XG-271