AeroShell Grease 64 is an EP airframe grease based on the proven lithium thickener technology of AeroShell Grease 33. It can help to extend component life through its exceptional load-carrying and EP properties from fortification using 5% molybdenum disulphide and its excellent wear and corrosion protection. It also helps to reduce the risk of product misapplication by being fully compatible with AeroShell Grease 33. Together, these greases are perfect partners, thereby helping to reduce costs by protecting over 98% of the grease application points on a typical airliner.
Benefits at a glance
- Longer component life through exceptional load-carrying and extreme pressure properties from its formulation with 5% molybdenum disulphide, and excellent wear and corrosion protection
- Longer grease life from excellent mechanical stability and controlled oil separation
- Reduced costs through excellent protection and longer grease life1
- Reduced product misapplication risk through complete compatibility with AeroShell Grease 33
- Peace of mind through the use of proven lithium compound thickener technology
AeroShell Grease 64 is an EP airframe grease based on the proven lithium thickener technology of AeroShell Grease 33.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- COMAC Approved to QPL-CMS-OL-311
- Approved MIL-G-21164D (US)
- Approved DEF STAN 91-57
- Equivalent DCSEA 353/A (French)
- NATO Code G-353
- Joint Service Designation XG-276