Molykote D321R is an air-curing dry film lubricant that can be used for various metal on metal applications to help avoid stick-slip and aging.
- For metal on metal combinations with slow to medium fast movements and high
- Suitable for the permanent lubrication of highly stressed sliding guides with low sliding speeds, oscillating movements or intermittent operation.
- Improving the running-in process and for lubrication under high vacuum and at extreme temperatures.
- Used successfully for cylinder-head bolts, toaster guides, car mirror adjustment mechanisms, high voltage switches, for the running-in of highly stressed gear wheel.
- Emergency lubricant for parts of the rotor head of wind energy installations and for groove-free cold extrusion of steel.
- Air drying
- Avoidance of stick-slip
- High aging resistance