Nyco Grease GN 148 is a NLGI 2 Grade grease, based on a blend of synthetic diester oils and synthetic hydrocarbon basestock and thickened with a complex lithium soap.
Nyco Grease GN 148 exhibits outstanding anti-rust properties, even in the presence of salty water, and a very high lubrication capability under extreme loads.
Nyco Grease GN 148 can be used from -73 to +135°C in mechanisms with very small angular motion up to very high speed bearings and mechanisms.
- Multipurpose airframes (doors, flaps, slats, THS, bearings, etc.)
- Oscillating bearings
- Landing gears
- Heavy loaded systems
- Excellent protection against wear, rust and corrosion even in salt water
- Long durability
- A wide temperature range (-73°C to +135°C)
- Outstanding load carrying capacities
- High water wash-out resistance
- Efficient lubrication of bearings subject to vibrations
- Suitable for high to very high speed bearings