Molykote 111 is a valve lubricant and sealant with good resistance to most chemicals and a wide service temperature range.
- Lubrication for control and pressure plug valves, water softener and faucet valves.
- Sealant for vacuum and pressure systems.
- Sealant for outdoor equipment (also shipboard) subject to washing and harsh environmental exposure: meters, electrical service entrance and underground connections.
- Damping medium for dash pots in electrical and electronic equipment.
- Used as an anti-stick and a sealant for transformer gasket and equipment enclosures. It prevents gaskets from sticking to metal and resists weathering and water washout.
- Rubber and plastic O-rings, gaskets and seals.
- Wide service temperature range (-40°C/-40°F to 200°C/392°F)
- Excellent water resistance
- Compatible with many plastics and elastomers
- Low vapor pressure
- Low volatility
- Meets several global standards for