AeroShell Turbine Oil 2 is a 2 mm2/s mineral turbine oil blended from mineral base stocks to which a pour-point depressant and an anti-oxidant have been added.
- AeroShell Turbine Oil 2 is widely used for inhibiting fuel systems and fuel system components during storage.
- AeroShell Turbine Oil 2 is an analogue to the Russian Grade MK-8 and can therefore be used in engines which require the use of MK-8.
Specifications and Approvals
- Approved MIL – PRF – 6081D Grade 1010 (US)
- Equivalent to AIR 3516/A (French)
- Analogue to MK-8 (Russian)
- NATO Code O-133
- Joint Service Designation OM-10 (Obsolete)